Stunning! The home, the view, and the location. Designed by a renowned architect, this home glorifies the placid views of Turners Creek. Vaulted ceilings, elegant columns, light-filled, multi-level rooms combine to make this a “must see” home. Deep, protected water close to the Chesapeake Bay served by a private pier with all possible amenities. Located on a small peninsula in the much sought after community of Kentmore Park with its sandy beach and extensive waterfront community area. “An Eastern Shore gem!” All furniture included. Just move in.
Special Features of this Home:
- Dock with water and electricity, 2 – 50’ boat slips,
- 1 – 20’ boat slip
- 6 foot depth MLW in each slip
- Lighted walkway and davits for dinghy, 10’ Avon Rib
- inflatable included
- Shoreline completely bulkheaded
- Permits for 2 moorings; mushroom anchors with
- mooring balls
- Waterfront gazebo and boathouse
House is on private peninsula
- Owner's website
Please call 410-275-2118 to speak with a representative about this property or fill out the form on the contact page.